Thursday 29 November 2012

Match box character

Hi,

Welcome to theepz crafts.

I was going through the pics in pin-interest and got inspired by a match box character.


Got inspired by the red matchbox lady in http://pinterest.com/pin/114067803034315831 and made the below orange one.


So many similar characters are yet to come.

But I am scared that my mom will scold me if I throw the match sticks from the match boxes. And so waiting for the empty boxes to come:)



Happy Crafting and Living with Passion - With Love,
Pratheepa Sukumar :)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cute creation.
    Thanku for ur sweet comment on my blog.
    Here is our store link-
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    U can select ur products n mail us too on-
    sudhakalra2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cite.. thank fro visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for concerned words:)

    ReplyDelete